So I'm kind of new to this blogging thing but I felt I needed to start one. I've been sick the last week and half. Bored out of my mind. Trying to figure out a way to pass the time. I decided to organzie all of my music and got to thinking..."Man I have some classic cuts." So that's what this blog is about; the music that has influenced my life since I was born back in 1975. It's not just hip-hop. As a matter of fact you'd be surprised at some of the songs I'm rocking right now on my mp3 player. This blog will be a who's who of music. Everyone from the Wu-Tang Clan to Ashley Simpson to Leon Thomas will make an appearance.
I'm not sure what form the blog will take. maybe once a week, or 2-3 times a week or every day. I do know music has always been a big part of my life. It's how I define different periods in my life. From growing up in Philly with a mother and father who would always listen to the "greatest" oldies and soul cuts, to living in Winona, MN being exposed to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and other bands. This blog will not only break down some of the best songs in the history of music, it will also give you a glimpse at what makes me the person I am today.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
The Music Man
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment